SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING, OR USING THIS SOFTWARE
Registry Cleaner LLC works hard to build excellent software programs which resolve performance-related problems on your computer and create a healthier and faster computer usage experience. By downloading, installing, and using Registry Cleaner Pro, you accept the following agreement.
1. License. Subject to the clauses of this Agreement, Registry Cleaner LLC provides you with a restricted, non-transferable, non-exclusive license for personal and non-commercial purposes. This license allows you to use or review Registry Cleaner Pro in accordance with this Agreement and any other agreements made with Registry Cleaner LLC. This license does not give you the right to sub-license Registry Cleaner Pro. This Agreement is legally binding and exists between Registry Cleaner LLC and any users of Registry Cleaner Pro. If you do not accept this Agreement, then you must immediately stop installing or using Registry Cleaner Pro and delete the program from your computer.
2. Distribution. Unless explicitly authorized herein, Registry Cleaner Pro, along with any accompanying documentation and licenses, shall not be distributed, re-sold, transferred, copied, shared, offered for re-sale, or sub-licensed in whole or in part. Users are allowed to create one copy of Registry Cleaner Pro solely for archival purposes.
3. User Agreement
3.1 Evaluation Version use. You are permitted to review Registry Cleaner Pro without purchasing the product by using a temporary trial copy for the maximum allowed number of days as stated by Registry Cleaner LLC. This trial version may contain features and services that are limited in comparison to those found in the complete copy. In order to obtain a complete copy of Registry Cleaner Pro, you must purchase a license from Registry Cleaner LLC.
3.2 Activation of Software. After purchasing a license from Registry Cleaner LLC, you may be required to undergo an online activation process. There are technological measures in place to prevent the unlawful and unlicensed use of Registry Cleaner Pro. Registry Cleaner LLC will utilize those measures to acknowledge that the copy you are activating is valid and licensed. During this process, registry Cleaner LLC will not collect any personal data from your computer.
3.3 Distribution. The trial version of Registry Cleaner Pro may be distributed freely, maintaining that:
1. This distribution includes only the original Registry Cleaner Pro trial version as supplied by Registry Cleaner LLC, with no alterations, deletions, or additions made to the software during the distribution process.
2. The limited trial nature of the trial version of Registry Cleaner Pro is represented accurately.
3. The person accepting the trial version of Registry Cleaner Pro must not be charged beyond reasonable overhead costs such as packaging and shipping, when applicable.
4. You provide Registry Cleaner LLC with notice, through email or in writing, that you plan to distribute a trial version of Registry Cleaner Pro. After written or email confirmation has been received, the trial version of Registry Cleaner Pro has been authorized for such distribution. If you choose to distribute Registry Cleaner Pro with other media, hardware, or software programs, you will require the written authorization of Registry Cleaner LLC. From time to time, you may also be required to report the total number of Registry Cleaner Pro trial version units that have been distributed.
3.4 Use. Your license to use Registry Cleaner Pro is restricted to the number of licenses purchased by you and for a restricted number of days. When this license expires, you will be asked to renew and purchase a new license in order to continue using and accessing all of the features of Registry Cleaner Pro. You shall not allow others to use, access, or review fully licensed copies of Registry Cleaner Pro.
3.5 Use Restrictions. Registry Cleaner Pro will be used in full compliance with all applicable laws and shall not be used for any illegal purposes. A fully licensed copy of Registry Cleaner Pro may only be used on one single computer, and usage of the program on multiple computers requires the purchase of multiple licenses. In this case, “usage” of Registry Cleaner Pro is said to occur when you have loaded, installed, or run the program on a computer or computer-like device. If you choose to install Registry Cleaner Pro on a multi-user platform, like a network or a server, each individual user of the platform must purchase an individual license, or a special multi-site license copy may be purchased. You may make a single backup copy of Registry Cleaner Pro, maintaining that you only have one installed on one computer (or however many users are covered under a multi-site license). Others shall not use or install your licensed copy of Registry Cleaner Pro. The sublicense, networking, assignment, or distribution of licensed copies of Registry Cleaner Pro is explicitly forbidden unless permission is granted through the prior written consent of Registry Cleaner LLC. Assigning, selling, sharing, loaning, renting, leasing, borrowing, networking, or transferring a licensed copy of Registry Cleaner Pro is a violation of this Agreement. If any person uses Registry Cleaner Pro in your name on a separate computer, then this Agreement will be considered violated and perpetrators will be held responsible.
3.6 Copyright Restriction. Registry Cleaner Pro contains copyrighted material, trade secrets, and other proprietary material. You shall not alter, disassemble, or reverse engineer this software, nor shall you attempt to commit any of those actions. You are not permitted to create any programs that are derived or based upon Registry Cleaner Pro.
Registry Cleaner LLC’s name, logo, and similar creative content shall not be utilized in a way which promotes any products or services developed with Registry Cleaner Pro. Registry Cleaner LLC retains sole and exclusive ownership of any rights related to both Registry Cleaner Pro and any related Intellectual Property rights. Registry Cleaner Pro is wholly protected by international copyright treaty provisions and copyright law, and no portion of the program may be utilized in a way that violates the terms of this Agreement. All rights not explicitly stated in this Agreement are retained by Registry Cleaner LLC.
3.7 Limitation of Responsibility. You will exempt and hold harmless Registry Cleaner LLC, along with registered employees, agents, and distributors, against any and all demands and claims that are connected with your usage of Registry Cleaner Pro. Registry Cleaner LLC and its employees, agents, and distributors will not be liable for any damages incurred as a result of this Agreement. These damages include but are not limited to the loss of profits, interruption of business, and data loss that may result from this Agreement or from the usage or inability to use Registry Cleaner Pro. Registry Cleaner LLC’s complete liability, with no exceptions, is limited solely to the reimbursement of the customer’s purchase price of Registry Cleaner Pro. This price will be determined as the lesser of the total amount paid by you and the suggested retail price as listed by Registry Cleaner LLC, after subtracting any applicable surcharges such as taxes and shipping fees. This reimbursement will occur in exchange for the return of the product, including all associated documentation and licensing materials. This reimbursement will only occur if Registry Cleaner Pro was purchased directly from Registry Cleaner LLC. Customers who purchased the program through a third-party retailer will need to discuss a refund with that specific retailer.
3.8 Warranties. Unless explicitly stated in writing by Registry Cleaner LLC or by an authorized employee, Registry Cleaner LLC makes no warranty in regards to the use of this software, and explicitly excludes any other warranties (including, but not limited to oral, written, implied, and expressed warranties), including, without limitation, all implied warranties of quality or functionality for a specific purpose.
3.9 Governing Law. GOVERNING LAW. All actions related to this Agreement will be governed by the laws of California, United States, and controlling United States’ federal law. No choice of law rules of any jurisdiction will apply.
3.10 Termination. The failure to abide by this Agreement and all contained terms and conditions will result in immediate and permanent suspension of this license. When this license is terminated, you must immediately destroy, remove, and uninstall all copies of Registry Cleaner Pro as supplied under this Agreement. Any financial losses incurred by you will not be reimbursed by Registry Cleaner Pro.
4. Consent to Use of Data. You acknowledge and accept that Registry Cleaner LLC may collect, process, and use information that has been collected through Registry Cleaner Pro or through any related services. You are not obligated to transfer any information regarding malicious files or corrupted registry entries on your computer should you choose not to when prompted. Registry Cleaner LLC may also use this information to contact you with information that may be useful or interesting for you. Registry Cleaner Pro contains services that expedite and various internet-based services, such as automatic updating tools. You must manually approve these updates in order to install and download them onto your system. You are not obligated to install, download, or use these updates when prompted. Registry Cleaner Pro will not collect any data from your computer that could personally identify you during this process.
Registry Cleaner Pro is a product of Registry Cleaner LLC.